Herpes Community

herpes 1 and 2

my results for herpes 1 and 2 IgG came back positive 0.349 Au/ml (cut off more than or equal to 0.160 Au/ml)
and 0.605 Au/ml (cut off > 0.161 Au/ml) my doctor told me i have nothing to worry about and i ok...what does this mean amy i ask???
are you in the US?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.