Herpes Community

sex in vegas

hello i recently took a trip to las vegas.  I had protected sex with a prostitute. She touched my penis with her hand and pulled it out.  She put the condom on my erect penis with her mouth (never actually touching my penis).  Then she gave me oral for about two minutes.  After that we began to have sex (from the back) and that lasted about 5 min until i came.  After which i relaxed on her for about 45 seconds.  With what was described should i be concerned about hiv.  If her butt touched my thighs during the 5 min of intercourse (in which i did not pull  my underwear down just pulled out my penis and testicles) could she have given me herpes.  

If she gave me herpes on my thigh can I get hiv from her herpes.

Oh and we kissed, if she gave me a cold sore could i get hiv from her cold sore.
this was very low risk in general. we don't recommend any testing unless you develop symptoms.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.