Aa
A
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
27.3k Members

symptoms timeline ? oral herpes

LAst Wed night i had a heavy kissing session with a woman. on Thursday my lips were chapped a bit and on Friday (<48 hours from kissing)  i noticed a couple 2/ red areas on lip with white center ( looked like samll pimples w/o a big head) I tried to pop them on Friday night but nothing came out. I also put some peroxide on them and rinsed them then put  some antibiotic. The two dots stayed  red a couple days then dissapeared  pretty much on Saturday night. I also felt a little sore throat and chills and felt little sick on Saturday and Sunday. Its Monday now ( 5th day) and I have a little diarrhea. The sores are virtually 100% gone invisible to eye unless you really really look.

Heres the thing I called the girl up and she said she has nothing wrong with her, and she looked fine when I saw her with no obveious signs of any sores. She does admit having canker sore many many years ago but nothing recent. So I pretty much know she has herpes virus now but she really looked perfectly fine when we were kissing.

Not sure what to do, ? I am worried.
1 Responses
101028 tn?1419606604
canker sores aren't herpes related. two completely different skin issues.

if you couldn't pop these, not likely that they were due to herpes.

have you ever been tested for herpes to know your own status?

grace
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.