Herpes Community

torch test CMV IGG 2000 AU/ml

Hello everybody! My wife has just got her torch test results and one of them has really made me uneasy. Her CMV antibodies IGG test showed a 2097 AU/ml positive while the negative ranges from 0-6. We have already done the IGM test but still don't have the results. My question is the 2097 AU/ml means she has a very recent infection with the virus? The doctors told us that if the IGM showed positive it would mean that she had a primary infection, but I don't know if the 2097 AU/ml means that she has been infected recently due to the high valor of the item.
Thank you very much for your help!!!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.