Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Genital warts?

Hi there- I recognize I need to see a derm but just have some waiting to do before J can get in. Back in September I started a new relationship with a girl- both of us were tested with the standard 8 panel test and all was negative, though I recognize hpv isn't tested there.

I have not noticed anything on my partner, but in October or so I noticed what looks like a small skin tag at the base of my penis. It is small, hasn't changed size since then, hasn't spread, doesn't have cauliflower like edges, is pretty oval like and smooth. Does not hurt or anything. Anyway, am concerned for hpv. Hoping to get some thoughts here. Since it hasn't spread, are my odds good? What else could it be? Thanks