Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

Just found out I have high risk HPV-boyfriend smokes--- is his semen harmful to my cervix?

I was recently diagnosed with high risk HPV, had a colposcopy with CIN 1. My boyfriend and I have been dating for quite some time and made the decision not to use condoms. My question is (now that I have HPV) if we have sex without a condom and he ejaculates inside me, is his semen harmful to my cervix? I know for men who smoke, their semen if affected (IE low sperm count, etc) but I am not sure how harmful it is to me re: HPV. I am a healthy 26 year old woman who does not smoke.

I have not been able to find much on this topic-- only that is it harmful for women who smoke themselves.

Thanks.
both of u have HPV so the semen issue is irrelevant at this point.smoking lowers the immune system if u do not smoke that is good.