Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

not responding to warticon..hpv any other threatment?

im on my third week and im not responding to warticon
they didnt change at all-anal warts

so shall i keep using it till it finishes? does it take a long time till i see progress? or i should have seen progress already if it was working?

any other cream which is stronger and i shall try ?
For small warts several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.