Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Moving Average and iPhone app

1) It would be useful to display an overlay with the moving average on the trend charts. Weigh and related measures can vary a bit randomly from day to day, and a moving average would help one to know with more certainty the direction the metrics are going.
2) How about an iPhone app to enter measurements? I tried the web-based interface and it doesn't seem to know which metrics I am tracking - plus it is slower to get to them a true app.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.