Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Pain Tracker

I think it would be helpful to have a place to give a little detail next to each place marked as having pain. Maybe in the drop down list there could be a place for "other" and a box to fill in that "other". Also, it is hard to understand the graph that is created from the information put on the "body" at the top. To me, it doesn't look like it matches the information I put on the body. The pain with my fibro is a major issue that I need to have a very thorough and complete tracking vehicle. I also need to be able to print this tracker so it looks as it does when I fill it out. I also think you need to be able to detail the feeling and level of pain for the front of the body versus the back. I prefer to get more detailed if that is possible. I would rather be able to more info than not enough. This accuracy would help when seeing my doctor's and help in my efforts of getting disability.

I want to say that I love the ability to do this and I don't mean to complain, but if you cannot provide some of these changes it will be more beneficial to me to make my own tracking chart that can be more specific. I really like to use these charts and it would be even better it the trackers I need could be consolidated into one if there is any possible way to do that. I guess that all depends on the technology you have available to you.

Sincerely,
Libra06
Thanks for all the great suggestions. In creating the pain tracker, we're trying to balance the needs of many people, all with different levels of pain and different medical conditions. We're trying to find the right balance of detail versus ease of use.

If possible, it would be great if you could use the marker to indicate areas of severe pain. You could do this for the back versus the front.

Could you be more specific in saying how the data charted does not match the body map? The severity level you specify in the body map is the value that we're charting. The maximum and minimum pain levels would the most or least pain you feel in any body region for that day. An average is the average of all the pain you felt for that day. If you could explain what doesn't match, we could take a look at your tracker and troubleshoot.

Thanks,
MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.