Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

This idea for a tracker I feel would help many including myself.

Could you create a tracker for Anxiety/Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder.
Being able to track certain events and lifestyle changes, etc. This would be very helpful in maybe the prevention of another attack or the causes that may have gone unnoticed. I really think that anxiety is a growing problem and it goes hand in hand with her disorders. Thank You, Chantell Roe
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll add anxiety/panic tracker to our list of tracker requests. Please tell us a bit more about what you would like to track. Would duration of the attack be more important or the intensity of the attack? What are some events or lifestyle changes that you would like us to include in the tracker?

Thanks,
MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.