Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

Is it kidney problems

I am a 30 year old white male. I have high bloog pressure and cholesterol. I am also a type 2 diabetic but my sugras are good. REcently my back pain has gotten worse and has also spread to the left flank and the pain is very severe. When I have it I am not able to move much or bend over. Last week my foot and leg would hurt too(left)  I have had this bad taste in my mouth and cannot get rid of it,Ive tried mouthwash, toothpaste, mints. Today I had very bloody stools. I'm wondering if this is kidney disease or if im just being parnoid. I am very over weight. On my last blood test my nitrogen urea was 5 and creatine was 0.9. Right now I am worried so I would appreciate anyones input. I do have an appointment on Monday, but would like anyone's input.
Than you very much

James
You failed to mention your medications, but assuming you are on a drug for your cholesterol, that is the likely cause of your back pain.  Start taking Metamucil (there is a capsule form) and vitamin D3 and magnesium in the morning, calcium at night.  You may find you are able to decrease or eliminate the cholesterol medication, especially if you change your diet.  
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem