Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

kidney stones

Hi Everyone,
I've had kidney stones 3 times now - twice in my right kidney and last week i had a stone in my left. I was very sick - alot - which i wasn't with the other two (although i felt sick). I have for a number of years had trouble starting and finishing urinating - always thought that was prostate trouble - but now i'm having doubts. I'm wondering if my kidneys are firing on all cylinders!!! After looking at various symptom pages on the i/net i'm looking at other aspects of my body............i get really really itchy - esp my palms of my hands and my legs - i'm always having an urge to move my leg -( restless leg syndrome ......my wife notices it alot), and the burning/ stinging sensation i get when i start to urinate has been with me for years - i've just got used to it...............is this just something that happens as you get older or should i get help??? -----thankyou
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem