Men's Health Community

Could I still have NSU ?

This is really a supplement to my last posts, also last couple of nights have had very disturbed sleep; waking up to 5 times to pee and discomfit and sting sensation at the tip of penis, also it still looks red at the tip , which it did at the beginning...if any one can provide some answers I'd be very appreciative..
Well, certainly you could still have it.  Have you followed up with your doctor?
This comment may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
It doesn't sting when I pee and not going quite as much but it still stings a bit ...so , hopefully it's on it's way out... :))
Notice inside of tip is very red on one side that could be why I'm still getting irritation ?
Absolutely no stinging/burning when I pee, and no pain in scotum , lile before only a bit stingy inside tip notice some  redness ,does it sound like it's gone ??