Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.4k Members

Orgasms Not as Great as they Used to be

Whenever I first started masturbating at age 11 I remember having orgasms that made my legs extend out beyond control, toes curling, the feeling of your abdomen racing, basically nirvana everywhere. 3 years later it seems I can barely have nearly as much of an orgasm like what I experienced then, I used to masturbate frequently but now rarely do it 1 to 2 times a week and still do not feel like same spark. Is there anyway to get that feeling back in my life and make those orgasms feel like they did 3 years ago?
1 Responses
139792 tn?1498589250
It would be a good idea to stop masturbation for few weeks. For control the urge, do abdominal breathing for 10 minutes twice a day. You may use 5 or 6 breaths to control the urge. In this way you give rest to your sexual system....quitting masturbation forcefully is futile. So control it with breathing. You      may practice abstinance  for few weeks to regain your original vigor.Other popular exercises are male deer exercise, kegel exercise, Sat kriya, Anal peripheral prostate massage. Google these phrases to know the details.Practice those which you like.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.