Men's Health Community

Orgasms Not as Great as they Used to be

Whenever I first started masturbating at age 11 I remember having orgasms that made my legs extend out beyond control, toes curling, the feeling of your abdomen racing, basically nirvana everywhere. 3 years later it seems I can barely have nearly as much of an orgasm like what I experienced then, I used to masturbate frequently but now rarely do it 1 to 2 times a week and still do not feel like same spark. Is there anyway to get that feeling back in my life and make those orgasms feel like they did 3 years ago?
It would be a good idea to stop masturbation for few weeks. For control the urge, do abdominal breathing for 10 minutes twice a day. You may use 5 or 6 breaths to control the urge. In this way you give rest to your sexual system....quitting masturbation forcefully is futile. So control it with breathing. You      may practice abstinance  for few weeks to regain your original vigor.Other popular exercises are male deer exercise, kegel exercise, Sat kriya, Anal peripheral prostate massage. Google these phrases to know the details.Practice those which you like.