Men's Health Community

blood in sperm and in urine after ejaculation

10 months ago i saw blood in my sperm after intercourse. i had sex twice and everything was ok, and after the third time the problems began. my partner and i had hard sex and my penis hurt a bit when she was on top of me. i urinated a few minutes after ejaculating and blood came out along with a very big blood clot at the end. i had sexual intercourse about 7 or 8 times before seeing a doctor. the same occurred except for 2 times, in which no blood appeared. but the majority of times blood came out in the sperm, or only after ejaculation during urination, or both in the sperm and the urine. once i woke up without having had sex that week and urinated blood. i tested my blood, sperm, and urine and the only abnormality was a high psa level. my dr said it is very rare and is that high in 40/50 year old. i did a biopsy for prostate cancer and my dr said that everything was ok. after the biopsy, i waqs back to normal. however, the dr didn't know what was wrong and said it was an infection that went away. he didn't explain how it went away, and he told me to take vitamins and drink water. this was in september. 2 months ago i did a psa test and it was on the same level. no blood had appeared until three weeks ago. i had sex 4 times. the first three were normal, and during the fourth i ejaculated blood and blood and a blood clot came out in my urine. 4 days ago i was at a strip club and had a lap dance. i was aroused and had an erection. i went to the wc and a huge clot came out followed by blood an then another clot. this occured again during urination. i had not ejaculated thoug
Hi Lux79, I just read this.. Its been a year and I have had 2 surgeries to remove the cancer from my bladder and Urethia prostrate area. They got it all as it seems..I have had several cystoscopes.. Having one tomorrow actually.. I switched Uroligist after they took 3 plus years to find the problem.. I have had 2 BCG treatments and I think I will have them for the next 2 years. They seem to be working as I am normal now.. no Blood and a normal sex life..So the urethia prostate area is where mine was and it spread into my bladder.. I have been told that cancer goes north .. I hope you are doing well.. Thankyou for your thoughts as well..
Charlie  
hi...i feel like ur talking bout me
Lot of people seem to have this problem new years eve 2012 I had to go to a&e because I couldn't ****. Once there because I was in so much agony they had to put a catheter strait up my nob any other time prob would of said no way but really needed a ****.Anyway it was in there for a week because blood was still comin out was on antibiotics for a while because supposed to be an infection finished the corse went home. Now I'm messageing u because it's come back
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I've been having same problem,but an catscan shows I have a kidney stone .when it moves it scratches the wall in the kidney causing blood in the urine ,and I'm talking about a lot of it then after a while its clear again so the last time i saw the urologist told me the stone is not upstructing anything ,so leave it alone on less you develop an infection or severe pain.
Please or to view.
dude i just tried your technique and it worked on me, hopefully it will stay that way, i got aroused and my my was just so red with clots coming out, waited a like 45mins, got aroused and peed pink colour like urine but towards a little red, waited a little, got aroused went to pee and it was amber just normal, this time i went all in, i orgasmed and was scared to go pee, gathered courage, and my pee flowed just fine towards the end of it there was a very tiny clot that was as small as a comma and could barely be seen, am giving my self a break for one month to let whatever vessel that broke to heal and i'll keep you guys updated.
Please or to view.
Please are all these writings real and where can i get such help, i am currently not bleeding but i fear that after reading all this on this thread it may undesirably return.
Please or to view.
A related discussion, Blood in Semen was started.
My husband and I are tying to get pregnant for the first time, he has all the same symptoms, has this ever prevented/ caused firtility issues?
.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Hey!
So, did you find anything new with your Uro?
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Blood in semen is often related to infertility, but this is far from all cases. Me and my girl have three healthy wonderful children. So if this is the only condition you shouldn't have any problems. If you are worried go see your local doctor or an urologist?
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
one more thing i wonder about is why there is so poor activity here now in this forum, did everyone else get cured!? And if so, you guys have to describe how it went away, this ruins our lives.

I know yall did'nt die, some of you had have this condition for years, so please share how its going for you!
I don't come back often as I don't have anything to say. Sometimes its not there. Most of the time its there.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please read jester 1's post he had a diagnosis of BILATERAL VERICOCELE
I believe it has something to do with our root chakra ... Being that it's red. I know this sounds crazy but do the research.
Is anyone here from Sweden? I know that one of the guys that wrote here is swedish but he dont seem to be active.....

Please go and do a cystoscopy if you havnt done one yet! Dont give up, force your doctor to find out what it could be! I'm not giving up, i have my third (yes you heard right) cystoscopy in January. Better safe than sorry. I dont think that it is some "normal" condition that can make this symptom. We have to push the doctors! Please if someone has been cured write here!! You know how it feels so it's your duty to help us that dont have the answer yet :)
I've taken prostate supplements and it seemed to have helped. Still feel like there is some type of bacteria there that needs antibiotics. Heard there may be an injection into the prostate I'll be looking into soon.
I actually think i have the answer for this problem now! I didnt get any help from the urologists but had to find out for my self! I have read so much about this on my own and finally found 4 cases that have the exact same symptoms as we do!

- Gross hematuria after sex or when you are really aroused.

- Hematuria with a maximum of 1-2 times after sex, then clear urine.

- Blood clots in hematuria and total hematuria, not just in the beginning or end but through the whole session of urine.

- Had cystoscopi without any abnormalities.

- Had MRI of the prostate with no abnormalities.

- It comes and goes but always returns.

I dont want to write it yet until i'm sure its the right answer, but i can say that it isnt anything that kills you and that you can be totally free of it with surgery. I will take this up with my urologist the next time i see him. I had a flexible cysto done for the third time last week and then had a bleeding yesterday again and started to investigate on the internet again for the 1072072 time :)

I had almost lost all hope but now i feel pretty sure that this is the right answer! I will of course write it out if this helps me! In the 4 cases that i found all 4 patients was totally cured with a simple surgery!

This is so unusual and thats why even urologists dont know about it! And this isnt even in the learning books for urologists.

I really think and hope that this can cure us all! Hold on my brothers!
Hello to everyone and thank you all for advise and sharing experiences.
I am writing thing for my boyfriend, he is in jail so being able to tell all the details might be difficult. I will do my best and if someone has anything to offer I appreciate very much. Last week he told me about hurting one of his nuts, he sat on it. I joked with him about it, however he called today and told me that he had a wet dream and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. He said it was bloody, he never mentioned a clot. this was the first time this has happened. what questions should I ask him. He actually is being moved to a halfway house soon and doesn't want to seek medical advise he said it will set him back from leaving jail. Please help me help him. Ahelper
Hope that website below is helpful.

http://www.metrovanurology.com/content/hematospermia

Avodart is can be used to treat this bleeding condition. Has anyone tried that?

i am planning to give it a shot....
Please or to view.
Check your inbox // från en broder.
I have this same issue for yrs now.I notice when I get a urine test it show blood in the urine ...need too get answers been too Dr no answers....
If anybody find out something email mcgdeaquarius@gmail
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I have the same symptoms I don't see blood in my semen or urine I just bleed a bit right after ejaculating and only when I shoot with big power and I can feel like something burst but no pain  
Hi, can i ask did you ever find the answer? And did you get it fixed?
Like many of you I have dealt with this exact same problem for years. I'm 32 and have had this occurrence about twice a year for 10 years. I just began making the correlation that I believe it has a lot to do with staying hydrated. I too have noticed it happens sometimes after drinking alcohol, whether it be 1 beer or 5 beers. But when I hydrate myself really well the problem seems to go away fairly quick. I lay off coffee, tea, and all alcohol and begin drinking a lot more water. Basically so that I'm peeing every 30-45 minutes clear. You'll notice you become larger and more flaccid. It heals up quicker and I'm usually good to go after a week to two weeks max. Stay hydrated! Post your experience if this is working for you. Good luck
U should know that the males sperm need to be stored it needs minutes  and after 3times sperm doesn't  store alot 4th time it will bleed in lack of sperm store as humans limit of sperm human store 250 million time sperm don't worry but do 1 time regularly
Please or to view.
My question is what happen to your wife? Did she get some blood her after ejaculation, an if she did was she ok,or did she get a uti,yeast,
Please or to view.