Men's Health Community

genital warts hiv

Actually I had infected with general warts and 3 weeks ago my dr removed with electric so yesterday I went with my gf the first time and she just gave me an oral sex she sucked mine but I still have a warts scared like white spots I'm wondering if by sucking she could give me hiv or any std because the warts scars can make it easy to contact with my blood but my pumps are healed already plz let me know
Hi there,
Any cut or scar in the skin can make one more prone for acquiring any infection which is transmitted sexually like HIV or STD.It is advisable to use barrier method of contraception for adequate protection. A detailed history can be helpful in identifying the cause of your symptoms. Contact your doctor and get evaluated. Best luck and regards!