Avatar universal

penile deformity

I am 21 years of age and didn't have a bent penis till date. But since 2-3 months,ther has been some problem. It now bends to the right at about 20 degrees. I had 'slight' to mild pain in my penis which subsided afterwards. The two corpora cavernosa are now not equal in size. There is a depression in the right one, just below the head. Moreover, a ring is also visible just below the head which wasn't earlier.Additional information-I masturbate once a day on an average but i am never too harsh at it. What could be the reasons for this? I m really depressed. What cud b done about it?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
Hi, you could try jelqing as this would move more blood into your corpora cavernosa, as this is a part of jelqing to open up your corpora cavernosa cells to allow more blood into them.
Just go to pegym there you will find a beginners page, just do as they say and dont try and rush it.
Good luck
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Thank for the reply.
Should I also cut down my masturbation rate or is it okay at once a day?
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Hi If you intend to do the jelqing course, then masterbaing at that level would not be good, masterbating, you should not do on jelqing days.
Good Luck
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.