Poor balance on one side-need diagnosis

I have suddenly experienced a lack of balance on one side of my body (the left), after having had a dull headache on the left lower back of my head radiating into my left ear for 2 weeks. I experienced the lack of balance suddenly and was sent to the hospital becuse I was unable to walk without falling over to the left. I had a cat scan of the head and neck (neck with contrast dye) and an MRI without contrast to the head. All came back normal. I have had ringing in my ears occasioanlly and ocular migraines are frequent. for amny years. I am about to be discharged from the hospital unable to walk safely and without a diagnosis. Any ideas on what I should consider--migraines? Inner ear? Other?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
How disgusting that you haven't been given any diagnosis.  I would schedule an appointment with a good neurologist.  Good luck.
I now have numbness on the Right lower extremity. Testing will continue.