Neurology Community

Vitamin B12 deficiency recoverd but symptoms are still there.

My problem starts from 6 months before, i have sore tongue and have ulcers in my mouth then i went to dr he told me for the blood test,after my blood test reports says i have vitamin B12 deficiency my leel was 81.77 pg/ml then dr told me to have 10 B12 shots 3 in1st week,2 in 2nd week and after that once in a week and he also give me some vitamin b complex tablets,during the treatment i feel little bit batter symptons are going away then i again check my b12 level after 1 month frm my last shot and the level was 732 pg/ml but symptoms come back again., i still have sore tongue and some times have  ulcers in my mouth..dr told me to have vitamin b complex tablets,and told me that it take some time..

so my question is how much time it need to get back to normal,because i have sore mouth frm last 6 month.some times it get batter then after 2 or 3 days my tongue sore again.
hi yawar114
here is what i wrote in another thread :-)
__________________________________

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/Vitamin-B12-deficiency-recoverd-but-symptoms-are-still-there/show/1338993
sorry that was a link to your own thread
here it is
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/Burning-mouth/show/745492
BR
Peter