Complex Cysts can be cancer??

I am 27 and had a vaginal ultrasound about 3 weeks ago.  I have been having alot of pain in my lower ab.,nausea,vomiting, irregular periods, and pain going down my butt and backs of legs, and my stomach is swollen like I am 4 or so mths pregnant (which I am not)
My results state:
Two complex primarily cystic R ovarian masses with the dominant measuring 43x30x39mm and the other 36x18x14.
Fluid in the cul-de-sac
Thickening with endmetrial fluid and/or lucency measuring 15mm in thickness

PLEASE give me suggestions on what it could be and advice  and also could someone PLEASE tell me about how big my cysts are related to something.  THANKS
Usually cysts are measured in centimeters which would make one of yours about 4 x 3 x 4 cm. If you have a ruler with both cm and inches on it, you can get a feel for the size (about 1 1/2 by 1 inch).

Most cysts are benign. And even benign cysts will cause miserable symptoms. However it's still important to follow up and find out exactly what's going on. Generally they have to remove the cysts and test them to know for sure.

Has your doctor told you what's next? Are they recommending surgery?
I have a doctors appt with my gyn tuesday. i am just nervous and i am not sure what to ask for so that i know i am getting everything done right.  Also know my stomach is so bloated that it looks like i am about 3-4 months pregnant and i am having alot of pain and pressure in  my lower back and lower parts of my pelvis area.  
I know this is a very late response.  Was wondering what you ended up doing? I hope things went well.  Your diagnosis sounded similar to mine and being older, my doc wants to take everything out.

I was just diagnosed with one enlarged (complex cystic and solid mass) ovary.  Had "small amt of free fluid in post cul de sac" and don't really know what that indicates.  I'm going for a second opinion.  I'm in total scared mode now.

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cysts Community