NEWBORNS AND PATM

Has anyone with PATM had experiences being around someone pregnant and or holding/ caring for newborns?   If so as children developed were there problems?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Please...is there anyone who can tell me about real experiences.  
Helpful - 1
I am actually concerned about being around my pregnant daughter and what effect this condtion can have on the baby. Also about caring for a newborn for long periods of time.
Helpful - 0
What I understood about PATM is it is irritant gas coming of PATMer. It seems to caus reaction in every age group including newborns.
Doctors do not know anything about PATM. What I observe is it may not be good idea to stay with newborns for long time.
Again, I am not a doctor.
Non sure it transfers to newborns from father and mother. No one knows if it is genetic or not. I think it is not genetic because I got it out kf nowhere in my 20s. Some claim that they got their in their 40s.
It is total madness. And yes it causes sneeze to everyone including children, elderly.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.