Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

Hysteroscopy!

Anyone have this done?

I have a uterine polyp and a thickened lining so I have to have a D&C also

I just want to know what to expect, other then a little bleeding and cramping for a few days!
D&C is a fairly simple procedure and you should not have any major issues. Some amount of pain and bleeding can be expected. The endoemtrium and polyp removed, needs to be subjected to a histo-pathological examination and the report will help make the diagnosis.
Hope this helps.
I had one done a couple years back for the samething. It wasnt bad a little sore for a couple.days but after that your good.