Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

post pcos pregnancy question

I have an 8 week old little girl and I was diagnosed about 5 years with PCOS. ( It took the 5 years to get pregnant after exercising like a mad women and eating as healthy as i could)  What i'm wondering is if symptoms for PCOS will sometimes subside or even just get better after having a child?  I feel like my metabolism is on speed right now....don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining, I just want to know if this seems normal or plausible.  
PCOS is all about hormones and normalization of hormones helps to control the syndrome. This can follow a pregnancy or following intake of pills. Exercise and dietary modification and keeping weight optimum will go a long way in keeping PCOS under control.
Hope this helps.
Did you have normal periods??? Cause I do have you tried taking any pills right now Iam on metformin had pcos 6 years when I found out I weighed 115 then year after ballooned to175 now exercising 135 I have bad oily pimply face yet on my chest back n privates I need help a buddy to support me I had 2 late periods like a month late in past 3 years that's all