Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Sharp shoulder pain, followed by dull pain in arm

Last was awoken by sharp pain in right breast, not heartburn felt more like a growing pain. Then felt sharp pain in right shoulder. Got up took Tylenol, drank water, pain subsided but was left with a dull pain in right arm that has cleared up as of now. Only 6 wks pregnant and read these pains could possibly be signs of an ectopic pregnancy. How likely is this? It is my second pregnancy, and I have no history of miscarriages.
Thank You
I'm not sure if it's a sign of ectopic pregnancy but it isn't anything normal and would get it checked out as soon as possible.  It's better to be safe than sorry.  I've heard those symptoms when it comes to having gall stones and also heart attacks.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.