Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

sub chorionic hemorrhage first trimester

Hello I am 9 weeks 4 days pregnant and a nervous wreck. My doctor told me that I have a sub chorionic hemorrhage between the placenta and my uterus. Baby is measuring perfect and has a strong heart beat of 167. My doctor told me that theese usually resolve themselves in a couple months and he's not really worried about it. I'm not bleeding or cramping so I have to wait one month for a follow up ultrasound.Also I have been on a baby asprin a day since about 4 weeks, shouldn't I stop them so the hemorrhage can absorb? Please if you have any kind of experience with this type of thing I would love to hear about it. Than you.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.