Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

yeast infection

About a month ago I had a really bad rash on my inner thigh, I found out it was a yeast infection. My doctor gave me 3 individual doses of ant-yeast infection meds and the steroid/antifungal cream. It all went away, now it seems to be coming back in the same spot.
Anyone have advice on how to stop the infections or is it something I need to deal with during my pregnancy?
I know it is hot and summer time, but yeast grows in warm/moist places mostly and you are more prone during pregnancy due to hormonal changes as well.  Wear cotton underwear and dresses to try to keep dry-and the air flowing to the area.  Maybe some type of non irritating powder in the area too to keep things dry?  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.