Pregnancy Community

CYCLE DAY?DPO?TWW?(2010)p18

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES..

baby dust..and lots of love
march has just begun..lets see how many bfp's we get..good luck ladies:)
So I guess I am between 2-5 dpo but not sure......for those of you that feel ovulation when is it. Do you think I ovulated the day the pain started or the day after or is it possible the pain is an after thought and I actually ovulate a day or two before the pain starts??? Well depending on that is how many dpo I am. I am just going with the day the pain started which would put me at 3dpo......but man breasts/nipples hurt sooooooo bad. It keeps getting worse and tends to get worse torward the evening. They usually do hurt in the TWW but not this much. Hoping this isnt a new thing for me and it means I got preggo. I still have this really weird good feeling about this month. And I dreamt of getting a BFP the day I believe I ovulated. It was a very vivid amazing dream.......Just cant shake this weird "i'm pregnant" feeling. Never had this feeling before........(unless I was preggo) Keeping my fingers crossed.....this would just be the perfect month for it!!!! I also go very sick to my stomach and vomited earlier today (I think cuz I had not eated yet) but that never happens. And I have been nauseated all day........trying not to read too much into it....

SSBD!!!!!

Oh yea what do you guys think about the ovulation thing??? Do you think I could be a couple more dpo than I am thinking?? Cuz I think it is way too early for many symptoms.....espeially vomiting......
I always have cramps right before ovulation. I've gone off cramping and marked the day after I got cramps as the day I ovulated, and I've been right. My luteal phase is 14 days, and going by only cramps I started AF 15 days later. What CD are you on? Could you have ovulated before you were getting the cramps? It could be implantation cramping. I've never felt implantation cramping so I don't know what it feels like, but I've read online it could be one sharp pain on only one day or it could be cramping for a couple days.

As for me, AF is definitely here and that First Response line, is definitely an evap line. I know it wasn't a positive, and I know this isn't a chemical pregnancy because I started on time if not a little earlier than normal...plus I'm not getting really heavy bleeding or clots. And I still have the test, and it's clear as day today that the line does NOT have color. For real this time ladies, I'm not testing until I'm late I have no pregnancy tests, and I will NOT buy any until after I am LATE. CD 35 is my day I picked to test on if I'm late, since I have 29-30 day cycles, and if they go as they have then this month will be a 30 day cycle. I posted a question about longer and shorter cycles in the forum, if you ladies could check it out too that would be awesome!
i have 26 day cycle.my period ended on 2 march.from 3 march i started tracking my BBT and ovulation.My BBT shows diiferent temp every morning (97.18,97.33,97.58)
and OPK showed negative results.According to my cycle these days are  fertile days
and iam  stiil not ovulated.Iam really worried i want to have a baby but i dont whether this is normal or not.Plz  help me
AISHA- U CAN TRY OPK'S....IF THAT DOESNT WORK GO TO THE DOC.. U COULD OVU...NETIME MAYB EARLY MAYB LATE...SSBD
Well after getting back on track and feeling a lot better beside the fever blister as a side effect (ouch it *****).  If I look at my chart right and if O happen when it did it would be 4 DPO, But things are looking good this month
Well I got some bloodwork done today and my numbers were 174 which seems to be right on target.  I got my first BFP on Monday and it was a very very faint line with a sensitive test so I believe it is lining up ok.  Just so unreal still.  Good luck and have fun ladies!!!!
I was lookin back at my chart and realizing that this has been the only month that DH and I BD all around when I believe I ovulated!!! We have always ben missing it. We would BD when I would think I was ovulating and then find out when AF came that I had actually ovulated a week later than I though and we wouldnt BD at that time cuz I had all that ovulation pain. Well my doc told me we still needed to BD even with the pain if we wanted to conceive. Well if you look at my chart we have been hitting every other day!!! I am excited cuz I think we really may have hit ovulation this month!!!! If you have a chance to look at my chart you will see where BD incresasd cuz I though I was ovulating but then see when I actually ovulate and then look at this month!! Do you think we might have actually hit it this month??? Still feeling very positive about it!!
YAY. I was adding up the day, and DH will get home 6 days before I ovulate. I'm sure after almost 3 weeks of no BDing that he'll be in the mood, not going to try every other night, going to plan some special time and see what happens. I'm not tracking anything this month at all. I just want to have fun and see what happens. I'm going to try to ignore everything in the TWW and not chart.
:)omg--im so happy to see all this confident going on up in hea...lol....

Jrob--glad everything is working out 4 u..but dont talk like ur leaving us..:(..thank the lord and rub dat belly 4 me:)

*Renee--OWWW..FEVER BLISTER..HAD DAT EARLIER THIS YR..IT *****..BUT IT WILL GO AWAY..I DABBED MINE WITH BLWACH ON A QTIP...BURNED LIKE A B!T!H..LOL..BUT IT DRIED UP SUPER FAST..THE NEXT DAY I JUSE KEPT APPLYING CHAP STICK SO IT WOULD NOT LOOK. SO BAD ONCE IT PEELED.

*Smj-I HOPE U HIT THAT DAY GURL..OH AND UR DH SHOULD BE SUPER READY..LOL..

*Sparah-FIGHT DAT PAIN GURL...ITS ALL WORTH IT..TAKE IT LIKE A MAN..LOL
You crack me up! But yeah, DH better be ready, I know I am lol!
I am not going anywhere!!!!!  I will rub the belly and send some of it your way.  

smj - I think you plan sounds perfect.  Have fun and no stress!!!!!