Pregnancy Community

Positive Pregnancy Test and Implantation<3

HI Ladies,

I JUST TURNED 19 yesterday and my husband and I conceived in feb on our anniversary and lost our baby at 4 going on 5 weeks traumatic time, but happy I was able to conceive so we never gave up since then. SO EVERY MONTH TRYING DISAPPOINTMENT WITH BFN! So my husband birthday was this month as well as my and we would be so grateful to have a precious gift,I feel like this is it so now sorry about the explanation.

So now to my question, my last cycle was auq 31st 7 days before the miscarriage I was irregular but since its been regulated ive been on 30 day cycle.So this month so far  im 20 days late ive experience spotting for a couple of minutes only when I wiped on the 9th,then the 17th threw the 20th for  a couple of  of seconds only when I wiped again  nothing in the toilit  bowl  just tissue lasting only one time a day never frequently I had bad gas and nausea, cold symptoms, small cramps ,back aches ,and body pains,and fatigue.
I havent tested this week I tested to early for a early disappointment so ill wait until my next expected period to do a blood test.
So my question is when did you receive your positive test and symptoms,also your experience of implantation. I'd appreciate your responses im so anxious:)
And spotting was light pink ,brownish,then the 20th it was bright red to pinkish sptting and c/m from time to time. Then stopped I think I ovulate late.
I never had spotting. I miscarried In Feb. at 7 weeks. But this time I was having really bad breast pain so I talked to my friends mom and she asked if I was pregnant. We bought a test and it came up positive. I took it about 2-4 days before my period was suppose to start. I hope if yall arent pregnant now y'all get pregnant soon . good luck :)
I never had implantation bleeding when i found out i was pregnant so im not sure about that but my pregnancy test came up positive a few days before my expected period so i never even missed period try and test again it should be positive by now but some people are different
This is my third child and this was the only time I had implantation bleeding. It sounds like it, but because your periods are irregular, it's hard to say.
Sorry for your lost in feb, but I was unaware that doctors say most women miscarriage the 1 time for some odd reason I just wish I was told it would been explained to me before congratulations. BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS  SO how many month did it take you to conceive after your m/c?
Congratulations, im praying this would be my bfp lol the timing is perfect im stressfree and independent just me and my love here waiting to start a family ,and true about every one is different my doctor days it can be to soon and after my expected period I got a yeast infection which made it more confusing lol geese I wish the processing wasnt so long my hubby doesn't relize the waiting processes is hard lol