Respiratory Disorders Community

25/Episodic feeling of being winded/ Very Low Lung Function on Exhale

So I have been having a great deal of shortness of breath for about 3 days now. It started when I was sitting as a passenger in the car and got extremely winded when I was talking and had to catch my breath.. I have had a Pulmonary Function Test in the past and it showed my Lung Capacity was less than 50% of my expected age. I am a nonsmoker, I am 5'8 and weigh roughly 215lbs. All of the chest xrays over the years have all been normal except one where it showed Unilateral Diaphragm Elevation..... We have a breathalyzer device installed in our car and for the last 4 months ive never had a problem exhaling into it to start the car, since yesterday I cant complete it, I am exhaling till im about to pass out and it just fails me because it wants more air, hand it to my gf and she does it in 3 seconds no problem.... things ive been Diagnosed with

*Sleep Apnea
*Panic Disorder
*Traumatic Brain Injury from Car Accident
*Cervical Neck Pain/Dizziness
*GERD

Only meds I currently take are
*Clonazepam .5mg 1xdaily
*Aspirin 180mg 1x daily

Any Ideas on what could be causing this??
Can someone please answer this..?
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?