Respiratory Disorders Community

Help please?

Alright, I'm 14 years old and need someone to help me out. I have this pain like right above my ribs and everytime I breath deep or laugh it's like there's a sudden pain there and it really hurts! I've had this pain for about...a good two years now. I was always to scared to tell anyone but I'm concerned now the pain has gotten worse and is occurring more. So if anyone could post I would greatly appreciate it!
It is time, late but now urgent, to tell your parents or other guardian.  

I am not familiar with current public school capabilities, but it may be possible to contact  a school nurse to ask for advice.  I expect that to result in notification of your parents.  

Get help at home, please.  
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.