STDs - International Forum

genital warts

I have genital warts and my wife has it inside the vagina, there is not doctor here. and my wife is pragnent could you please tell me any sulotion to treat this
Thank you very much for your post and welcome to our STI forum.
The best advice for you would be to seek medical attention wherever you are.  The most effective treatment for both of you would be cryotherapy treatment with liquid nitrogen, which is safe during pregnancy.
If this is not possible, only in your case (and not your wife's) you could treat them yourself with either Warticon (podophyllotoxin) or Aldara (Imiquimod).  However in the case of your wife, these are contraindicated during pregnancy.
Genital warts may rapidly enlarge during pregnancy, probably as a result of altered immune system or increased oestrogen/progesterone, but they regress after delivery often with complete resolution without any treatment.  Although HPV can be transmitted to babies at delivery, this is unusual, and treating the warts during the pregnancy will not remove the underlying HPV infection anyway.  Therefore treatment of warts does not reduce perinatal transmission to the baby and is better deferred until after the delivery.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.