STDs / STIs Community

Can I get an STD from 15 second sex

So today for the first time I had anal sex. I'm the male and it was with 17 year old female. She's had sex with 1-2 other people before me and I was a virgin. She did have sex her freshman year(she's a junior now) And we did anal for most 20 secs. I did ejaculate but than pulled out right after. Can I catch an STD? It was unprotected so that's why I'm scared. PLEASE tell me. I'm SOOOOOO scared. And since she's had sex years before with no symptoms does that mean she's clean? I'm trying to give you as much info as possible. I'm going to ask her if she's been tested tomorrow but I would like some opinions. P.S this is my first time posting.
Well the short time frame does make the exposure low risk, it is still possible.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.