STDs / STIs Community

Genital Bumps, what might this be?!

So I received oral sex for a short amount of time, less than 15 seconds with a sketchy partner that won't reply to me. It happened November 4th, a week or two later I noticed some bumps like pimples. I've tried popping them at first and mostly just bled. It looked like puss at first coming out but each time white, type flaky skin comes out as well. It hasn't gotten any better and a few new ones have appeared while others have shrunk. A bit worried. Hsv, HPV, molluscum?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.