STDs / STIs Community

Hand job with possible pre ***

Hi, i was recently with a transexual sex worker. She gave me a massage and licked/sucked my nipples. She also began to masterbate her penis but did not ejaculate. Im assuming that she may have gotten pre cum on her hands.  She ultimately gave me a handjob with the hands that may have had pre cum on roughly 10 mins later. I ejaculated on her chest and my penis touched her chest for 1 seconds after i ejaculated. Is there any risk from any of these activities.  Im married and like being extra careful.  Im pretty sure it was a safe encounter but i always like to double check. Thanks
This is the third or fourth time you've asked a question about hand jobs and STD risk.The answer is the same this time: STDs are not by hand-genital contact.you really should not need to keep asking the same question; thereply will always be the same.

So you can relax. No worries and no need for testing. Happy new year!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.