STDs / STIs Community

Im pregnent help!

About a month ago i started getting pains in my tummy and went to the doctor they took a pee test and i never got a call back.  A week after that me and my fiance had sex and i was extremly sore (it felt like i was swollen down there). The next day he said he felt the same.  about a week and a half ago we noticed cuts and and then dried rubbing off skin on our genitals.  We went to the doctor they never called us back.  Today i noticed a little non painful  blood blister on the outside of my vagina (on the inside of my tigh close to my vaginal lips).  I have also had extremley bad headaches that last a few throbing seconds, my bladder sometimes drips pee at random tims and my feet tingle in the shower.

I read that it maybe sphalis, herpes or a yeast infection.  Im really scared seeing as im 17 weeks pregnent and no doctor seems to call me back.  My boyfriend and I really want to know what is wrong with us so we can take the precautions needed to be taken while beeing pregnent.

Can anyone help us ???  
p.s I also woke up a few nights ago with a terrible ripping pain in my right side of my chest.  It was the most painful thing ive ever felt.  IT went by though ... but for the next few days after that my left arm felt numb and my body was sore.
You need to march yourself into a clinic today and get a full work up done. You can not continue to sit at home waiting for a phone call. Do you have an obgyn? If not, find a local clinic that handles pregnancies because you can not afford to risk sitting at home wondering any more at this point.  This needs prompt attention due to your pregnancy!

Odds are you and your partner did not have herpes testing done either at the clinic you went to. You will both need testing to cover that base.

grace
Thank you for your reply.  We went to the clinic today.  And the doctor said the tests we took 3 weeks ago were all negative. We have an other apointment tomorrow. And were taking more tests then.  Im going to see the obgyn in a week.  We just relocated.  Im scared cuz i think it may be stage three of syphilis.  But we have been together for 8 months now and ive had like three paps so its weird that nothing would have showed up.  
You are way over thinking this. The risk of you have syphilis is so low that it should not even be a concern. Do you know what you were tested for?
Well the doctor told us she was testing me for herpes or chlamadya and we went to get the tests they said they were negative.. and then when i went back some other doctor told us i got tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea and there was no esting done for herpes at any point... so he sent me to a lab to take a million other tests.  SO im going to know hopefully by wednesday whats going on :P
A pap test doesn't test for std's. It only looks for abnormal cervical cells. You should've been tested for syphilis with that 1/2 gallon of blood they take early on in pregnancy too.  

At this point both you and your partner should get type specific herpes igg blood tests if you haven't had them yet.  

I'm glad you went to be seen. Knowing your herpes status during pregnancy is important as well as other infections can cause issues too so it's important to follow up promptly on things like this.

grace
Yea that doesn't sound good. Could be herpes or hpv ... GL with that ...
Hey! THx everyone for the posts ... got tested for everything a few times just to be sure... but everything was good it was just a bad yeast infection :) thx!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.