STDs / STIs Community

Masseuse sat on backside

Hi.

I went for a happy ending massage where both the masseuse and I was naked. No oral or vaginal sex, just a hand job. However, she sat naked on my backside and felt a bit of wetness.  Are her vaginal fluids in that area a risk for anything? Considering the anus area?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, no they are not. But i must mention, in case you have a long term partner, that if she has genital herpes, and had an active vaginal sore, and rubbing contact was performed below your waist area, a risk (however slight) does exist. I would not be to concerned about syhpilis as you would need an open back side sore for it to enter. The handjob is no risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.