STDs / STIs Community

Possible STDs from precum contacting my anus

I went to a massage days ago. I was naked lying on the bed and a male massager was giving me a full body massage. Suddenly I realized he touched my anus with some kind of fluid. Then I saw him using his finger to put some of his  precum on my anus area. I stopped the massage immediately.
Then I was worried about possible STDs from him to transmit to me. He did not put his finger inside my anus. He is a married guy with woman and kids. He said he is clean.
I searched online and found that possible STDs passing by precum include HIV, chlamedia, ghonerrea, etc.
what should I do now? Should I go see my doctor for a complete STD screening?
Your advice is truly appreciated.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi you had zero risk for any std from what you describe
Thank you so much. I feel a little bit better now.
Today I got flu like symptoms with sore throat, fever of 101 degrees, and cough.
Now I am scared. Is it symptoms of hiv? I  mremember that guy put his precum on his finger and rubbed the outside of my anus entrance, and he did not slide his finger inside my ***. Is it still possible to catch hiv this way?
I will go see my doctor tomorrow and see if I got flu or cold.
Any input is truly appreciated
How soon can you have hiv symptoms? I started flu like symptoms 4 days after exposure. Thanks
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.