STDs / STIs Community

Why are all std test negative when i know i have something

I am 22 years old and About 2 months after i had unprotected sex with  a girl from my school multiple times almost out of nowhere there was a very uncomfortable feeling in the tip of my penis and with that came a very numb/tingling shooting pain down my whole leg also there was a very large random red bump/rash underneath my eye that lasted for about a few weeks and then went down.  A couple months passed and then i noticed a patch of genital warts in my pubic hair and brownish dots around my shaft as well. I have been living with the tingling n burning in my penis for about 2 years now sometimes it becomes a crawling feeling too like at the tip. All the std tests came back negative I was tested for pretty much every std but i know i have something n now i have a tingling feeling in my head due to all my anxiety from this. Im worried it might be syphilis because i have had some weird rashes since this incident. Any idea what this could be?
I feel like there is something hanging from my vagina, I am 31 years old, I had sex about 4 weeks ago, have this the last week or so,but we used a condom, but it came off while having sex, but never noticed till a while had passed, (Drink Involved) it looks like a these bumps, lumps wine/red in colour, anyone know what it could be please help nerves are gone and embarrassed to go the doctor.
You need to create your own post.  It is not fair of you to ask your own question on someone else's post.
Really.  You don't have an std.  All of your symptoms are most likely a result from your seemingly extreme anxiety over thinking you have an std.  Our minds can make our bodies react according to what we are constantly thinking about. Testing has proven you are negative.  How many times have you tested?
Sorry new to this, dont know how too my apolagies
Ive only been tested once and that was a year after i had unprotected sex many times with this girl from school... I was a normal kid with no anxiety at all until i got the tingling and burning feeling in my penis out of no where thats whats started my extreme anxiety if i didnt have the burning feeling i would not have anxiety its becuase of this burning feeling and my genital warts that makes me feel like i have something.
Well, all you can do is get tested again but really, if you had an std like chlamydia, gonorrhea, or NGU, you would have epidydimitus by now. That would be extreme pain in your testicles. And you would have definitely tested positive.  If you had syphilis, you would have tested positive as well.  Actually, after a year, you would have tested positive for any std you think you have.  How do you know you have warts? Bumps can indicate many things.  You need to be following up with a doctor.  With the kind of anxiety you have, you should consider talking to a therapist about this.  I bet if you stop thinking about it so much and try to let it go, your symptoms will go away too.  2 years of letting this stress you out is a bit excessive.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.