STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

please help! SYMPTOMS!

I dont know what this is but my symptoms are
- atleast 10 red bumps on wall of throat, that sometime cause sore throat, they have been there for awhile.
- one swollen lymph node under right ear, been there for awhile.
- headaches
- randoms scabs on body sometimes
- i used to get a bump that scabs and crusts over on my vagina and it would come back every like 4 weeks but i havent had it recently.

I got a shot of penicillin and was antibiotics but nothing changed!
what could it be?
See a Dr, does not sound STD related.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.