Sexual Health Community

Sticky penis

My penis and scrotum sack are sticky to the touch, even after I shower.  It started being like this about a month ago.  I tried using the cremes to cure jock itch and the same ingredients that women use to cure a yeast infection but nothing....   it also smells different.  Even right out of the shower.  I have been tested for common STDs.  Any ideas?
First...I love your username. It's very cute! : )
I need to know more things.
1) Are you sexually active?
2) Do you shave your genital area?
3) What does it smell like? (sour, sweet...ect...)
4) What types of lubricant/shower gel/shampoo and soap do you use?
ha thanks
I was but havent been since I was tested about 2 months ago and was fine.  But yes I was sexually active when this first started.
I trim it using a trimmer.
Not really sure the smell - its just different.
I use AXE and also just a bar of soap sometimes.  I tried buying Aveeno to see if thatd help.  Didnt really.  
I appreciate your help

Alright. I see that you're not using anything that can cause a residue or anything like that.
Try changing everything you use. Switch soaps, shampoo and everything else you use. It can be an allergy, so to make sure it doesn't get worse, change everything.
AXE usually causes reactions because of the fragrance they use in it. Definately switch your AXE.
If after a week, nothing improves...go see your GP. He/she can take samples and see what's going on.
Could it not just be maybe excessive sweating or sebum?
Sorry its probably a bit of a silly question!
Did you find solutioncause I have the same problem and I am very discouraged ?