Sexual Health Community

vagina looseness/wettness

I am 16 and have been sexually active with my boyfriend for
**** sake pressed send before id finish ffs
continuing-

Ive been sexually active with my boyfriend for 7 months now and im begging to worry about my vagina.
my boyfriend used to come in about 5 minutes and i quite liked it that way (not one for long sex) but now it takes him about 20 minutes and i know he hates that it is like this. This only changed about a month ago and i have NO idea why and its making me feel soooo sh*t.
we used to have sex 3 or 4 times a day when we saw each other (which was most days) and now its down to once a day because of how long it takes. I've been living with him for about 2 and a half months and untill a few weeks ago it was twice a day, every day.
i dont know if this has anything to do with it but i feel a lot less tighter and my boyfriend thinks the same.
I also get extremely wet which also loose's friction

i realllyyyyyyy dont know why this has happened or what to do about either of these issues, help would be much appreciated
beginning ***
Well you will get "looser" the more sex you have and if you are wetter then that is from arousal. I don't think there is a whole lot you can do. You can try kegles...google it. They are exercises that help the vagina area.
Both of you learn kegel and during intercourse, you kegel  each other. when he kegels you the movement of his penis will be vertical giving you different sensation wheras when you kegel, your vagina will have a tight grip on his penis giving him more pleasure. try it.