Sexual Health Community

yeast infection

my question is if a woman have a yeast infection but it hasnt fully came down yet can it be passed on to her boyfriend if he eats her out will he caught it in his mouth and if so can it be treated what are the signs of it
I don't know what you mean by fully come down, but you can get a yeast infection if you eat a female out.  My buddy in the army got one this way. We gave him hell about it all the time.  He had a sore throat.
i ment that it was n full affect as to where i could tell that i had one.....but is that the only affect that he will have is a sore throat? in if u dont no thanks 4 giving me some help
The only thing I know is that my buddy had a sore throat from it.
The other posters are correct, it is possible for you to get a sore throat--most likely streptococcus (strep throat). You can also get thrush, creamy white patches in the mouth and on the tongue.

But, a yeast infection isnt an STI it's just an overgrowth of yeast. We all have it in our bodies (men and women alike) and it may depend on how your health is at the time, i.e if you consume alot of sweets, a diabetic, oral hygeine. Just to be on the safe side of things, avoid oral sex when she is experiencing an overgrowth...hopefully the woman is honest when she is experiencing an unbalance.

Hope this helps and best of luck.