Skin Cancer Community

Dark Moles on Penis

I have posted a question on 28th July at 7.26 AM  regarding possibility of penis tip skin cancer as there is irritation and discoloration in my penis tip area. I have not received any reply so far. Further to this while checking my penis I have noted  number of black moles in my penis around 10 Nos. It appears very dark and like dead skin but there is no irritation or pain.  Kindly advice for  skin cancer and for medication.

I shall be tankful.
go to your doctor and be checked out.  that is the only way you are going to know for sure.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize