Stroke Community

hemarage stroke

my mother had a hemarage stroke 2 years ago. She is 73.yeaers old .after she left hospital she was complete bed bound and wheelchair bound.I worked with her and after 6 ,months her pelvis swithced on so she gained some feelings stroke doctor gave her grade 3 for lifying her leg up ,and refered her to physio therapy. It took first time after complaint a physiotherapist to see my mom another 6 months by that time she gained more feelings and I am not expert but helping her as much as I can.when we got mu mums physio therapist she showed my mum how to come off the bed and get on to  bed  also she got  hois out of her life and introduced her Zimmer frame and she started to transfer to and from bed usig zimmer frame ..But un fortunatelly after about 3 months our physiotherapist time was done .she put my mum on a waiting list we then got my mum another pysiiotherpist in  january 2009 the pysiptherapist drew chart and asked me to do exercise with my mmum to improve her life style.at the moment she started to get feelings on the right side first  she had toothe ace after that face muscles got a pain then after couple of days while she was walking she gained same pain from toe of her riightg   to her  right ear j now  weare getting 3rd pysio therapist cominb ourwho saw my mum on monday27 july 2009 and she borught some nerve and muscle testin equipment like hummer and needle now she showed sensation  on her right side which was numb for2 years .

she has no medical problems apart from small athritisproblems she wants to know when she is going to walk