Stroke Community

mild stroke

my father had a mild stroke last dec.12,2007, how many months he would take to live a normal life? mild stroke can cure? and it will return to a normallife? please help me,, i don't know what to do,,
if he had a mild stroke, he should be mildly affected.   usually, the most recovery takes place in the first 3 months.   you should enroll your father in physical or cognitive therapy if he still has symptoms.   he may or may not be completely normal but he should aim to lead as normal a life as possible.