Overmedication

Hi, I have been having severe hot flashes, sometimes 20 per day, headaches, vision problems (aura's like before a migrane, but dont get migrane) Episoides of raipid heartbeat, shallow breathing episoides, consontration problems, I took my bp it was 180/118 and heartrate 100, that lasted 6 hours. I called and told my dr, asked for a thyroid test. Test came back:
TSH <.05  T4 was in high range, my last TSH 2.8,
My levoxal dosage is 200mcgs.My doc told me to take 1 pill less per week and see her in 6 weeks. I feel so bad its getting hard to know when I am overreacting. I guess what I am asking, is it no big deal to continue to be Hyper and overmedicated?
Yes, it is a big deal.  You obviously feel terrible, and that makes it a big deal times two.  One fewer pills a week is roughly the equivalent of reducing your daily dose to 175mcg.  I'd see my doctor in less than six weeks if I were you.  Does she know about your BP and HR?