Thyroid Disorders Community

help with what thyroid levels mean

I had part of my thyroid removed along with a laryngectomy.  I don't understand what the numbers mean, can anyone give me some help with this?  I was taking thyroxine, but just changed to Armour Thyroid.

1/11/13
TSH 1.05
TSH Reflex Order 15.15
Thyroxine Free .7

I saw the doctor again in April but he didn't order blood tests.  I go back this month to see him again and I will ask for tests.  Should my numbers stay the same or go up or down?  I don't know if this is good or not.  Am I missing a T3 test?
What's the reference range on your thyroxine free (FT4)?  Ranges vary lab to lab and have to come from your own lab report.

I don't understand "TSH reflex order 15.15".  Your TSH is 1.05, correct?  What is 15.15?

When did you switch to Armour?

You are missing FREE T3.

How do you feel?