kicking sensation like pregnancy

Hello, i have 1 child hes only 1 years old... and i've been having the sensation i had when he kicked in my stomach only its in my stomach area and also in my butt area and around those same areas, this is the only way i know how to describe it... iam wondering if this is my uterus settling still? or what because all i can think of is that. it doesnt hurt it just feels like i have another kid in my belly and other areas.. can someone relate or tell me what you think?? thanks!
I know that after I exercise I get that weird kicking feeling in my buttocks and thighs.  I also had that feeling in my abdomen when I sufered from ovarian cysts.  My gut was very swollen and because the cysts pushed on my inside organs and there was lots of gas it did feel like a baby kicking.  I'm sure there are other reasons as well.  Good luck.

This feeling of baby kicking in the stomach may be due to peristaltic movements of the food in the intestines or due to muscle cramps of abdomen.

Frequent abdominal muscle cramps are seen in prolonged exercise,stress and anxiety,anemia,dehydration and deficiency of sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium and in serious disorders like myotonia,vascular disorders and neurodegenerative diseases.

Are you having normal menstrual periods or do you have any signs of pregnancy?

Eat healthy nutritious food and keep yourself well hydrated.Also get your Hb levels evaluated for anemia.Usually,these symptoms go away on their own after a balanced diet,but if the symptoms persist then a clinical evaluation by a physician is desirable.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you all are doing.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.