Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

Bladder wall thickening and kidney stone

I am a 35 year old woman who had a hysterectomy almost 11 years ago,and has diabetes, in the past couple of months my family doctor has done some abdonminal ultrasounds and has found several problems i was totally unaware of first is a kidney stone that is too big to pass on my own so i have been referred to a urologist and on friday she told me that my back bladder wall was thinkening which was unrelated to my kidney stone. Now i am wondering if the bladder wall thickening is caused by my hysterectomy or not or what could be the cause of this. I don't know how long i will have wait to see the Dr for my bladder but i go fro my kidney stone in the middle of July. I was also wondering if there is anythign i can do to help this porblem since my doctor doesn't seem to think there is any treatment until i have the cysto done. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Sincerely Kim
1 Responses
Hi, I also heard the same case of yours to my friend. For the kidney abnormalities annd/or kidney stones, those are the results of our wrong diet to the foods we eat. So natural cleansing and detoxification by 100% pure vegetable & fruit juice can help the treatment process and helps preventing kidney stones formation and prevent development of bacteria's and or cancerous cells. Personally, I used the vegetable juice to prevent from kidney stones or any kidney failures and it really help me to stay healthy. Try to drink the 100%pure aloe vera gel(vegetable juice) and mixed it with Pomesteen(mixed pomegranate and berries juice). You can buy this in Forever Living Products. All of it are 100%natural vegetable & fruit juice that full of nutrients and anti-oxidant and helps boosting to strengthen our immune system. - virgolady_approdite
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.