Urology Community

Blood In Urine

My problem is this.
For awhile now,I have had blood in my urine. When I urinate,I had blood clots come out.
Now when I go, I only see blood in the bowl.Also when I urinate I get a bad burning feeling.

I was laid off from my job so I don't have any medical coverage. I've been going Thu the clinic
but they take forever.They put me on Flo max and Pro scar.Over 6 months now with no results.
Had a ultrasound done on my Bladder which came back negative.Next month I'm going to
have a surgical procedure done where they put me to sleep.In and out of hospital same day.

Is there any thing else I should do or know,that you may be a where of?

Thank-You for any Help,
John God
Blood in urine is called hematuria. Causes can be divided according to the affected organ and they are Kidney conditions (infection, pyelonephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease), Bladder conditions (cystitis, bladder polyp, bladder tumor), Urethral conditions (Sexually transmitted diseases, urethral injury, vaginal inflammation), and certain bleeding disorders.

I feel that without clinical examination, pinpointing a diagnosis is tough. Also a complete urine examination and culture, ultrasound and cystoscopy may be required. Please consult a urologist for confirming the diagnosis.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.